Dedicated to Quality and ServiceWe didn't become the Albuquerque Journal's Readers Choice award winner by sitting on our hands and admiring our handy work. We offer honest, quality automotive service and repair, as well as competitive pricing, along with a continuing dedication to be Albuquerque's choice for Auto Repair. We have the experience and desire to serve you, your family, and business well for years to come, and look forward to the challenge to live up to our commitment and the highest possible standards.
The Garage LLC.
We agree to:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
SPRING SPECIALview coupon
2 or 4 Wheel Alignment
$89.95 (for MOST vehicles)
Kenneth Hutter, 06/09/2022
Dodge 1999 Ram 3500 Diesel Dually. Took truck in for sluggish to failure of Clutch pedal and water pump replaced. Rocky was very knowledgeable and would give updates in a timely manner. 100% satisfied with work, price, and communication. I'd go back and recommend services to anyone. Parts not on hand so be prepared to wait a bit. From time I dropped truck off to getting it back was about 1 week. Considering it looked busy and supply chain slow downs.... I couldn't be Happier. Thanks Rocky! I am always skeptical of repairs especially since a few years ago I had a fuel pump go out. Took truck to dealer and wanted to charge me 10K. Thanks for diagnostics dealer. Went and bought my own fuel pump (5K) took it out and could have replaced it same day myself. I wish I would have seen The Garage first!