505-352-5152 | 6441 Western Trail NW Albuquerque, NM 87120
CODE OF ETHICS
Dedicated to Quality and ServiceWe didn't become the Albuquerque Journal's Readers Choice award winner by sitting on our hands and admiring our handy work. We offer honest, quality automotive service and repair, as well as competitive pricing, along with a continuing dedication to be Albuquerque's choice for Auto Repair. We have the experience and desire to serve you, your family, and business well for years to come, and look forward to the challenge to live up to our commitment and the highest possible standards.
The Garage LLC.
We agree to:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Public Servants and Military receive 10% off parts and labor!view coupon
Up to $50 in savings!
Carl Hedlund, 05/26/2023
I went there to get my car worked on.