505-352-5152 | 6441 Western Trail NW
Coupons, Rebates & Offers
Truck and Car Repair Albuquerque, NM
Save money! Check back regularly to see our new coupons and rebates. Follow our tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and maintenance everyday.
- Scheduling a regular tune up is the key to easy car maintenance and minimizing the cost of car repairs.
- Paying attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard is very important. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Responding quickly to a service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can greatly increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Next, checking with our repair shop regularly to see what weekly coupons we offer is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs.
- Our technicians will provide you with a transparent, free estimate for repair services. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and service affordable.
The Garage Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Truck and Car Repair or Maintenance
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 505-352-5152
Some Restrictions Apply
SPRING SPECIALview coupon
2 or 4 Wheel Alignment
$89.95 (for MOST vehicles)
Joel Espinoza, 07/10/2020
I was traveling from California to Texas, and my car broke down halfway there. It happened to be a Sunday and I got stuck in Albuquerque and I didn't know anyone there. I had to stay in a hotel that night since no mechanic was open. The next day I called many auto repair shops but no one could take a look at my car that day, only until the week after. Once I called "The Garage" and explained the whole situation they took me in that same day! They promised me that they would try their best to work on it as soon as possible, but that it might take a day or two. They called me just a couple hours later after I dropped my car saying it was good to go! That same day I was on my way back to Texas! It was phenomenal service and nice people! I'd recommend anyone and everyone to come here for any repairs they may have!