The Garage has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Albuquerque, NM.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also The Garage's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Public Servants and Military receive 10% off parts and labor!view coupon
Up to $50 in savings!
Eric Shucavage, 11/10/2022
Took my 2015 Nissan Altima in for what I suspected was a fuel pump, but I was not sure. Turns out it was just that. A little more expensive than I expected, but the issue was fixed in 24hrs. They gave me a ride home when I dropped the car off, then picked me up when it was done. Very nice people. Thanks Rocky.