The Garage has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Albuquerque, NM.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also The Garage's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets The Garage's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
SPRING SPECIALview coupon
2 or 4 Wheel Alignment
$89.95 (for MOST vehicles)
David Burns, 09/22/2021
Since we live less then 10 minutes away from The Garage, I decided to give them a try. Also, they came as a tip from a service we'd used in the South Valley. Front brakes on my pick up were beginning to squeak occasionally so I stopped in. They scheduled me in for the following Tuesday, since they were quite busy and it was a Thursday afternoon. (Very busy place)! Funny thing, I noticed the name Shantel, when I later perused the web to glean some more insight on these guys, but figured it couldn't be the same Shantel we knew from Power Ford over a year ago. Wrong! When my wife & I went in to pay we saw Shantel, the Service Manager we'd grown to trust. It was like a happy reunion! We knew then that we were in good hands for sure!! The Garage took care of business on my truck & they were friendly and professional enough before we saw our favorite old service manager, but now we "know for certain" that we'll be in good hands. Take your vehicles to The Garage Auto Care off of Unser. No sense overpaying elsewhere, or wondering if you'll get the service you deserve and the job done right the first time!!