The Garage has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Albuquerque, NM.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also The Garage's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets The Garage's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
SPRING SPECIALview coupon
2 or 4 Wheel Alignment
$89.95 (for MOST vehicles)
Kenneth Hutter, 06/09/2022
Dodge 1999 Ram 3500 Diesel Dually. Took truck in for sluggish to failure of Clutch pedal and water pump replaced. Rocky was very knowledgeable and would give updates in a timely manner. 100% satisfied with work, price, and communication. I'd go back and recommend services to anyone. Parts not on hand so be prepared to wait a bit. From time I dropped truck off to getting it back was about 1 week. Considering it looked busy and supply chain slow downs.... I couldn't be Happier. Thanks Rocky! I am always skeptical of repairs especially since a few years ago I had a fuel pump go out. Took truck to dealer and wanted to charge me 10K. Thanks for diagnostics dealer. Went and bought my own fuel pump (5K) took it out and could have replaced it same day myself. I wish I would have seen The Garage first!