The Garage has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Albuquerque, NM.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also The Garage's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
SPRING SPECIALview coupon
2 or 4 Wheel Alignment
$89.95 (for MOST vehicles)
Kenneth Hutter, 06/09/2022
Dodge 1999 Ram 3500 Diesel Dually. Took truck in for sluggish to failure of Clutch pedal and water pump replaced. Rocky was very knowledgeable and would give updates in a timely manner. 100% satisfied with work, price, and communication. I'd go back and recommend services to anyone. Parts not on hand so be prepared to wait a bit. From time I dropped truck off to getting it back was about 1 week. Considering it looked busy and supply chain slow downs.... I couldn't be Happier. Thanks Rocky! I am always skeptical of repairs especially since a few years ago I had a fuel pump go out. Took truck to dealer and wanted to charge me 10K. Thanks for diagnostics dealer. Went and bought my own fuel pump (5K) took it out and could have replaced it same day myself. I wish I would have seen The Garage first!