The Garage has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Albuquerque, NM.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also The Garage's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
SPRING SPECIALview coupon
2 or 4 Wheel Alignment
$89.95 (for MOST vehicles)
David Burns, 09/22/2021
Since we live less then 10 minutes away from The Garage, I decided to give them a try. Also, they came as a tip from a service we'd used in the South Valley. Front brakes on my pick up were beginning to squeak occasionally so I stopped in. They scheduled me in for the following Tuesday, since they were quite busy and it was a Thursday afternoon. (Very busy place)! Funny thing, I noticed the name Shantel, when I later perused the web to glean some more insight on these guys, but figured it couldn't be the same Shantel we knew from Power Ford over a year ago. Wrong! When my wife & I went in to pay we saw Shantel, the Service Manager we'd grown to trust. It was like a happy reunion! We knew then that we were in good hands for sure!! The Garage took care of business on my truck & they were friendly and professional enough before we saw our favorite old service manager, but now we "know for certain" that we'll be in good hands. Take your vehicles to The Garage Auto Care off of Unser. No sense overpaying elsewhere, or wondering if you'll get the service you deserve and the job done right the first time!!